Give Me Answer is a premium questions and answers plugin for WordPress. The plugin features the ability for users to ask and answer questions similar to Stack Overflow or Yahoo Answers.
Give Me Answer is an ideal tool not only for building a community driven question-and-answer website but also for building a discussion forum, a knowledge base, or even a helpdesk portal for WordPress.
- RTL language support
- Fully Q&A Schema support
- Private Messages
- User’s wall
- Block users
- Works with any theme
- Code syntax highlighting
- Fully responsive
- User profile pages
- Fully translatable
- User reputation system
- Email notification templates
- Accept answers
- Multiple widgets ( 13 Widgets )
- Search questions by keywords with user friendly auto-suggestion features
- Post questions and answers from the frontend
- Post comments to both questions and answers
- Post and edit comments inline
- Tag questions with auto-suggest
- Hierarchical categories
- Vote for questions/answers/comments both up and down
- Close/reopen questions
- Featured questions
- Flagging questions/answers/comments with automatic spam moderation
- Favorite questions and answers
- Allow guest users to post questions/answers
- 5 shortcodes
- Template files your theme can override to customize display
- Appropriate use of Ajax to improve page responsiveness
- RSS Feed
- Full compatible with WordPress Multisite
This plugin has the following add-ons :
If you know a feature for this product which can be useful to all users, please let me know by this link
- Added: Conversation system between users
- Added: Notification System
- Added: Sort Questions
- Added: Add profile icon to filter questions section
- Added: Setting for hidding ask question button
- Edited: Change layout of archive questions page
- Edited: Change layout and design of dashboard page
- Edited: Change layout and design of search questions
- Edited: Change design of filter questions section
- Edited: Change layout and design of tags page
- Fixed: Pagination Error
- Fixed: Last answer bug in questions archive page
- Added: Answer tabs. Sort answers by oldest, newest and votes.
- Added: Fade out answers that has points below 3.
- Added: Display pin icon in front of pinned question title.
- Added: Prev and Next question buttons in single question page.
- Added: Question Statistic Widget.
- Added: Full compatible with wordpress multisite.
- Fixed: Maintenance bug.
- Fixed: Ask question and search box conflicts with pagination.
- Added: Filter censored words.
- Added: Display voter details when click on question/answer vote count.