ShapeShift – Cryptocurrency exchange — WordPress plugin which works according to API system ShapeShift and which allows quickly without registration exchange of one cryptocurrency to another.
Shortly about ShapeShift system: ShapeShift is revolutionary part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. It is how digital asset exchange should work. The platform gives you the power to quickly swap between assets – no account required.
Let’s assume you have Bitcoin and you want Ether. It goes like this:
- Select Bitcoin as the input and Ether as the output
- Provide your Ether address from your Ether wallet in the top box (destination address) and your Bitcoin address (refund address). Click on “I agree to Terms”, then click the Start Transaction Button.
- ShapeShift will generate a Bitcoin deposit address for you (this is the address you will send your bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet to). Please send your bitcoin to this generated address, being sure to not send an amount over the “Deposit Max” or under the “Deposit Min”
That’s it. In a few moments, your Ether will be quickly sent to you.
No emails or passwords. No lengthy signup process. No accounts. No bid and ask orders. No friction. And no sending your money to be held in a centralized exchange.
ShapeShift’s goal is to be the fastest, most private, and most convenient way to swap digital currencies, and the exchange rate will always remain competitive.
- You can specify a precise amount of coins to receive (useful for using Litecoin to pay a Bitcoin invoice, for example). Just click “Need Specific Amount” when placing your order.
- The exchange rate you get is determined at the moment your deposit is received. It may vary slightly (better or worse) from the rate you see on the homepage.
- Be careful not to send more than the “Deposit Limit.” If you do, it will be returned automatically to the address you sent from. Super tiny deposits (<$0.10) may also be returned to you, without a fee attached.
- Small deposits are processed with zero confirmations. Larger deposits wait for at least 1 confirmation.
- You can reuse deposit addresses. If you do, the converted amount will be sent to the same output address as before.
- One advantage of ShapeShift is that there is no “price slippage.” This means you get a specific exchange rate for your order, which does not change based on the size of your order.
If your order fails and you are supplied us with a return address, we will auto-return your funds and DEDUCT the miner fee from your returned transaction.
This plugin works through jQuery and represented in WordPress system as shortcodes which you can use anywhere.
Two shortcodes were realized by us. The first is designed to display the main widget for exchange digital asset. You can choose input and output coins for exchange, note address for the receipt of assets and address for the return of your assets, if an operation is not available now.
Also, there is a possibility to reserve a current course (possibility exchange of assets for this course, given only from 5 to 10 min.).
The second shortcode is designed for status verification of your transaction by the number of it. If you closed the page of payment by chance or you want to check the status of your request, you can insert the code of your request in this form and continue its implementation or check the current status of it.
You can see online full documentation here.
If you have any questions, you could bravely apply to support of this plugin and we will try to give answer for your questions with pleasure.
* added shortcode for show 24-hour statistics * added shortcode for show Recent Transactions * send a receipt for a transaction on email after complete order * get list of transactions (for admin)
* update Japan translation * add Russian translation
* Integrate with “CryptoPulse – The Real-Time Market Capitalization“
* Japan translation * minor fix plugin translate
* new plugin option (public key) for volume tracking, affiliate payments, split-shifts, etc… * new shortcode for check transaction status by order id * after first activate the plugin, saving main page id in options
* init release